1. Every 2-3 Hours, take 5 minutes and focus on your breath. Try not to think about the past or worry about the future. Just relax and clear your mind. You’ll be surprised how refreshed you’ll feel.
2. Every 2-3 Hours, eat a Healthy Snack. Things like fruits and vegetables, and plain popcorn are excellent choices. This will keep your blood sugar levels stable and your metabolism high.
3. Every 2-3 Hours, Drink some Water. People who are dehydrated get tired and unfocused. Make sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day, especially in the summer when temps are high.
4. Every 2-3 Hours, call a Friend that makes you Laugh. Studies show that laughing produces positive chemicals in your body that keeps you healthier.
5. Every 2-3 Hours, Stretch. You can also do some shoulder shrugs and check your posture, especially if your sitting at a desk most of the day.