* Hiked Mt. Chirripo, which put us through several various eco/climate zones. (Video footage on my YouTube channel at "FitWitt")
* Visited Poas Volcano, still active and spewing smoke.
* Toured a huge coffee farm
* Spent a day in the capital city, San Jose
* Went Whitewater Rafting on the Balsa River
* Zip Lined through the Rainforest
* Went to a local party and ate local food while we watched Costa Rica defeat Panama on TV to claim their spot in the World Cup.
* Spent a day relaxing on Jaco Beach
We saw exotic birds and animals and incredible plants and flowers the entire time. The "Ticos" (Locals) were hospitable and friendly, and it was refreshing to be in a country that hasn’t had a military since 1948.
Special thanks to Costa Rican Trails and our local liason Gaby Gomez for helping me facilitate a spectacular 9 days. "Pura Vida" as the ticos say.
If you’d like to be informed of up-coming adventure trips and active vacations that I’m putting together domestically here in California and the American Southwest, as well as internaitonally such as Machu Pichu, Hawaii, France/Spain and Israel/Jordon please drop me an email at Jack@getfitwithWitt.com
(Jack Witt is a Health and Fitness Coach providing In Home Personal Training, Personal Training at Private Fitness Centers in the North Hollywood, Burbank, Studio City, Sherman Oaks areas, as well as Worksite Health Programs, Corporate Wellness, Life Coaching Products, Keynote Speaking, and Group Exercise Classes.)